The Internet offers a wide variety of information on Skills. Skill Sheets has made a selection of TED talks that may be useful in your Skill Development. Skill Sheets cannot take any responsibility for the content of the pages behind these links.
1. Amish Jha: how to tame your wandering mind; on concentration skills (-> B9), mindfully deal with distractions, get in a positive flow (àThe Format), become less reactive and more compassionate (-> B2)
2. Brene Brown: the power of vulnerability (2010) (-> B2)
3. Tim Urban: inside the mind of a master procrastinator
4. Kelly McGonigal: how to make stress your friend
5. Judson Brower: a simple way to break a bad habit; on unlearning and being ‘curious aware’
6. Carol Dweck: The power of believing that you can improve; on adopting a ‘growth mindset’ and learning curves. (TED Talk)